Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I am a Genius



           One of the genius quality I have is imagination. This quality applies to me because most of the times alone, I imagine things in the future or things that won't really happen but I want it to, get me? Imagination really comes from hope, and thats important in life. Usually children imagine things more than adults because they have more fantasy and beliefs. For example, when it comes to me, I close my eyes or even day dream, and imagine things that might happen or things that won't ever happen, beyond imagination sometimes.  I also think dreams also come from imagination. We think about it and then we imagine it in our dreams. Imagination is not something you think about really hard, it just comes to you, when your staring at something and go off to wonderland.  For instance, my imagination is usually positive but for others, it can be negative too. They imagine things with fear, but I imagine things differently, happily. 




No comments:

Post a Comment